Employment at Wallace Doors
We are always looking for energetic, enthusiastic team players for our company.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Overhead Door Service/Install Tech
Wallace + Wallace is looking for a full time Overhead Door Service/Install Tech to join our team.
The primary responsibilities of the Overhead Door Service/Install Tech is to provide outstanding customer service to our clients, attend job sites, installs overhead doors, diagnoses problems, provides solutions and carries out required work. Reporting directly to the Overhead Door Install Coordinator.
Primary Tasks and Duties:
- Work closely with the Coordinator to prepare installation requirements
- Attend service calls
- Diagnose, problem solve and repair in an efficient manner
- Installs for new builds – Residential and Commercial as required
- May be required to attend after hour calls when scheduled
- 2+ years’ experience servicing/installing commercial overhead doors
- Good customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Must be reliable and courteous
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driver's abstract
- Comfortable with heights (ladders & lifts)
- Good physical condition
- Relevant safety training and tickets are an asset (such as fall arrest, lift operation, etc.)
Please apply directly to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.